Statement Of Faith
We believe that:
- God is one Being, existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God is Sovereign, the Creator, and the Sustainer of all things.
- God is the source and the end of all truth.
- The Scriptures are the written word of God, inerrant in their original writings, the infallible authority by which He directs and governs all activities.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary – truly God – truly man. Through Christ’s life, death, resurrection and ascension, He accomplished a decisive victory over sin for His people and established His kingdom among men.
- Man was created in the image of God as a rational, moral and spiritual being. God ordained the marriage covenant to be a unique bond between one man and one woman.
- Man sinned in Adam and fell with him in his first transgression. Man’s fall affected him spiritually, intellectually and physically. He is restored only by the renewing grace of the Holy Spirit and the cleansing blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Lord will return in glory and triumph for the final judgment and the consummation of His kingdom.